Break is almost here. Only 7 tests away from a much needed time of relaxation. And I decided to make some goals of things to accomplish over break.
1. Read. Complete all of the books I checked out for school research, as well as personal books I have not yet had time for.
2. Re-watch every Christmas episode of Friends, every Star Wars episode, and every Harry Potter movie.
3. Buy tons of fuzzy sweaters. TONS. I plan on thrifting a lot over break and I need to be sure to stock up on sweaters for layering. No one likes being cold.
4. Become a Gold Member at Starbucks. I have 13 out of the 30 points needed, so I would have to be drinking a lot of coffee, but I feel like it's worth it.
5. Paint more. I rarely paint, and next semester in school I start my painting class. So, I figured it never hurts to get a head start.
6. Bake cookies. It's a tradition, need I say more.
7. Clean out my room. It's becoming a disaster in here and I really need to work on getting that under control one of these days..but I sort of like it like this.
8. Solve the Rubix Cube. I've tried before and failed, but I really would be able to say that I can complete it.
9. Make Christmas themed music videos with my friends.
10. Be happy and carefree. Tis the season to be jolly, after all.