So far I have been having a really good year this year. And I can tell you why.
- I have read so much more since the new year begun. I have been reading 3 different books. The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Emotional Intelligence, and The Human Mind. All are extremely interesting.
- I am also limiting the amount of soda I allow myself to drink, and I believe that I have only had 1 or 2 Starbucks since the new year started. My caffeine has been limited, though not eliminated. I still like to have a cup of coffee at home in the morning before I go off to school, or else I run the risk of falling asleep midway through class.
- I officially have started putting a large chunk of my money in a savings jar. Since I placed a wad of cash in there I have felt so relieved. I now know that I have that security to allow myself to shop smartly.
- Starting tomorrow I am going to begin working out everyday after school at the neighborhood gym we have right up the street from me. Or, at least doing some sort of exercise at home.
- I have spent more time alone, while still leaving plenty of time for my friends and family.
- I have been blogging much more than I ever have before! I've been so excited to blog lately, and I have also been keeping up with reading much more blogs that I adore.
- I've watched 500 Days of Summer 3 times. It's really quite a sad movie, but at the same time so beautiful. Summer took advantage of Tom, guys like him don't exist in the real world, but for some reason their story still seemed worth it all.
- I have been able to spend more time researching colleges, artists, vintage fashion, and amazing bands.
How has everyones year been so far?